Have your past New Year’s resolutions been achieved in a time frame that pleased you? If your answer is no, consider turning to Feng Shui to support your quest for success with your resolutions this January. Here are some common goals people set at the first of the year and just a few of the many factors Feng Shui might consider to encourage a successful outcome.
Resolution: Weight Loss or Health Issue
- Can you see the dining room or kitchen immediately upon entering your front door?
- Do you have a lot of clutter? Extra pounds of clutter could be manifesting as extra pounds on your body.
- What is on the other side of your headboard?
Resolution: Improve or Attract a Relationship
- Does your front door open out toward your guests when they enter?
- Is your bed shoved up against a side wall?
- Can you see a stove or fireplace immediately upon entering the front door?
- For a more detailed look at Feng Shui and relationships check out my post Feng Shui for the Holidays.
Resolution: Increase Your Wealth
- Is the stove clean and are all burners working properly?
- Does your Wealth area fall outside of the floorplan?
- Where do you pay the monthly bills and is it organized and up to date?
The excitement and potential of Feng Shui, for me, is being able to identify and remedy a particular interior feature or imbalance that may be contributing to a challenge in my or my clients’ lives. When the Ch’i is brought back into alignment with the Feng Shui adjustment, energy shifts and lives improve.
One of my resolutions this year includes building an engaged Feng Shui community with my blog. This will require focus and clarity on my part. Here’s just a few of the Feng Shui adjustments I will consider in the areas of relationship, focus and clarity.
Your home can be a treasure chest of information on how your structure, and its Feng Shui, is supporting you. When imbalances are identified and remedied, the increased Ch’i energy and good Feng Shui can be life changing. You can apply the Bagua map to your floorplan with my Free Feng Shui Bagua Map. After downloading the Bagua, I’ll email instructions on how to place your Bagua Map and descriptions of each Bagua area or gua.
You can also work with me directly if you would like some assistance with this process . After providing your floorplan, I’ll apply the Bagua and meet with you phone or internet to offer specific recommendations and answer any questions you might have. We can focus on a specific goal or challenge or you may elect to look at your Bagua in general to get a better understanding of its influence on your life.
The new year is a time to take stock, set goals and get a fresh start. Let this be the year you decide to allow the life changing power of Feng Shui help you create a Feng Shui home and life you will cherish.