Almost everyone wants more wealth, opportunities and good things to come into their lives, but many struggle with achieving their financial or lifestyle goals. Are there any goals in your life that would benefit from a bit more cash? Is the money situation in your life adequate for the expenses you generate? Do the opportunities and experiences you crave come into your life?
Working with the Feng Shui Bagua area of Wealth & Prosperity is a powerful way to uncover whether some factor in your home may be contributing to financial stress, lack of opportunity or other prosperity roadblocks. Curious about how Feng Shui can help you boost the bottom line? Read on!
To create your home’s Bagua Map you can follow the steps in my Feng Shui Bagua Series. I’d also be more than happy to assist and place the Bagua for you so that you can start utilizing this incredible tool. Contact me to schedule a consultation.
As a Feng Shui consultant since 2001, I always prepare a Bagua Map for each of my Clients. It is astonishing the insights it can reveal and so exciting to see the results that materialize once spaces are adjusted. Let’s take a closer look at the Wealth & Prosperity gua.
This gua is associated with material wealth but also prosperity, good fortune, blessings and abundance of all kinds, not just money. When we place our attention on the steady, truthful gathering of wealth we attract not only money but opportunity, blessings, power and prosperity of all kinds. That is the ideal path.
AKA: Fortunate Blessings, Abundance, Empowerment
Define Your Feng Shui Intentions for Wealth & Prosperity
Feng Shui teaches that the home is a reflection of the people that live in it. Therefore, we can arrange the space to more accurately reflect the goals, wishes, desires – the intentions – of the occupants. If you are seeking something in your life, use your home and Feng Shui to help to attract and achieve your goal.
Take a closer look at the Wealth and Prosperity gua when:
- You want to generate more cash flow
- More funds are needed for a special project or occasion
- You would like to improve your overall financial health
- Fundraising efforts are part of your volunteer or work efforts
- You would like to be able to be more philanthropic
- You strive to increase your awareness of the abundance around you
- New opportunities are sought on any front
- More fortunate blessings and synchronicities are sought
- Travel and the ability to explore more are wishes
- There is a health issue with the legs, hips, pelvis,bones, respiratory or nervous system
- You have become particularly frustrated or angry, especially with identity or power issues
- The Eldest Daughter in the household needs extra support
Place a Feng Shui Enhancement for Wealth and Prosperity
Once you have set your intention, it is time to choose a Feng Shui enhancement. This is any item or architectural feature that assimilates the energy of Wealth & Prosperity for you. This is different for everyone so there is no right or wrong. It all has to do with what perceived meaning you give the item.
At one home I planted several different varieties of hydrangea bushes all around my house. This made me feel like a queen, as I’d always admired the gorgeous, lush blossoms in the British gardens shown in magazines. What makes you feel rich?
Here are some appropriate categories for you to choose from in the Wealth & Prosperity area:
- Healthy, well maintained houseplant
- A fountain or water feature. Moving water should flow toward the interior of the structure.
- Items that call in Ch’i energy like wind chimes, wind socks, chimes
- Anything in the colors blue, red or purple
- A Wealth Jar containing coins, bills (can be paper money) and affirmations of items you aspire to obtain
- A Wealth Ship – place a model sailing ship pointed toward the door, and regularly place coins and bills inside
- Anything that makes you feel wealthy or a photo of an item that you would like
- Books about financial acumen or achieving success
- Accessories that are valuable such as coins, art, antiques or collectibles
- Any item or image of an item that makes you feel wealthy
- Art with images that exemplify wealth and prosperity to you such as a home, healthy garden, pleasure boats, leisure activities, places visited, upward moving columns or charts, etc.
- Photos of you achieving financial success
- Round containers to “catch” the Wealth
- Colorful fish in a fish bowl, aquarium or pond
- An affirmation expressing your highest vision for wealth, abundance, prosperity or good blessings
Have you begun to formulate your intention and identify a Feng Shui enhancement you can place to bring in more supportive Wealth & Prosperity Ch’i? Once the item is identified, put it in an appropriate spot within your Wealth & Prosperity gua. As you do, be sure to focus on the intention you chose for this area of your life.
When I work with my clients I lead them through a similar process so they can pinpoint their intention and identify the item that is right for them. If you’re needing help with deciding what’s best for you in this gua, I’m happy to assist.
If your finances are not what you would like, consider a Feng Shui consultation to discuss your specific situation. I will develop a customized Feng Shui approach that will help you improve the flow and energy to get the bottom line moving in the proper direction.
Contact me today.
Feng Shui has changed so many lives for the better. I look forward to your sharing your Feng Shui insights and experiences as you use the beauty and wisdom of Feng Shui in your own home.